Terms and Conditions
All purchases made on Nomnom.sg will only be processed and fulfilled after payment. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer, DBS Paylah, Dash, SmoovPay or PayPal.
If you select bank transfer as your preferred payment method, you should receive an email with our bank details after you checkout. Do indicate your order number during bank transfer for reference, and email us once you have made the transfer. Order will only be processed after receipt of the money.
Nomnom.sg will send a confirmation email within 48 hours upon receipt of the payment to confirm the order details as well as the delivery/pick up information. This email will also serve as a receipt.
Catering and customization
For catering events or customized orders, please contact us.
Third party websites
Nomnom.sg may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. Other websites, which we have no control, may have links to nomnom.sg as well. Nomnom.sg does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation or content of such websites. The logos of third party websites are trademarks of their respective providers and are used with permission.
Disclaimer regarding accuracy of partners’ information
Product details, partner descriptions and other information have either been provided by our partners or collected from publicly available sources. While Nomnom.sg does its due diligence to ensure that the information displayed on Nomnom.sg is accurate, Nomnom.sg make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on Nomnom.sg.
Disclaimer regarding accuracy of customers’ information
Should you, as a customer, place any order on Nomnom.sg, you agree that the information provided to us via the “Checkout” page or “My Account” page are accurate and updated constantly. Nomnom.sg holds no responsibilities if the products are delivered to the wrongly provided address.
Nomnom.sg provides an e-commerce platform and a loyalty program for third party Food and Beverage (F&B) operators, who are our partners. Nomnom.sg will not be held liable and responsible to the operations of these third party F&B operators. Nomnom.sg will do its due diligence to ensure that third party F&B operators hosted on Nomnom.sg have the necessary food licenses and are baking from legalized kitchens.
Changes made to Terms and Conditions
Nomnom.sg may change their terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion. This document was last updated on Oct 12, 2015.
Terms specific To NOM’S:
Perks and privileges
Nomnom.sg reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, delete, modify or vary the features, benefits and privileges of the NOM’S membership program without prior notice.
For the complete list of perks and privileges, please refer to nomnom.sg/perks.
Please note that NOM’S membership is non-transferable.
Terms specific To the Dessert Concierge Service (Custom Dessert Order):
As all orders are customized, we will not accept any cancellation. No refund will be paid for any cancellation.
Terms specific To the Marketplace:
Placing your order
If you are placing large or customized orders (>$250), please place your orders at least two week in advance to avoid disappointment. This will help us to provide you with the best service possible.
In order to ensure the freshness of food, all our food are baked to order. Hence, by default the vendors would need at least 3 days’ notice to prepare and pack the food. (e.g. if you place an order on 1st Jan 2014, the earliest delivery date available would be 4th Jan 2014)
|Orders Below $100||$20|
|Orders Above $100||$15|
- Available everyday, 11am – 6pm.
- Do allow us a grace period of 2 hours from your preferred delivery time to cater to unforeseen road conditions and weather.
- Please ensure that you or your appointed representative will be at your chosen address to collect the food.
- However, if you require special delivery arrangement, do not hesitate to contact us or drop us a note during your order. We will be happy to accommodate you whenever possible.
If you wish to change the delivery or pickup schedule, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance. This is however subjected to the condition of the food and availability of delivery slots.
NOTE: In the event where no one is at the delivery address to collect the food,
- Dried food (e.g. cookies): A surcharge of $20 for the next scheduled delivery
- Other food type (e.g cupcakes): For hygiene purpose, the food would be thrown away and the amount paid would be forfeited.
Return and cancellation
As most of the food that we sell is baked to order, we will not be able to accept any returns or last minute cancellations.
For customized orders and orders above $100, customers who cancel their order 1 week before the event will be issued a refund.
For orders below $100, customers who cancel their order 3 days before the event will be issued a refund.
Refund amount will be subjected to the discretion of Nomnom.sg (minus any incurred expenses).
Any cancellation received after that will not be entertained.
However, in the unlikely event that you receive the incorrect product, a refund or a replacement order of the same value will be provided. If you are in any way dissatisfied with the condition or quality of your bakes upon their arrival, please contact us immediately.
Terms specific to the Cafe Week
- Please note that all reservations can only be made here, via Nomnom’s reservation portal.
- Please note that each person has to get a set meal, and no sharing is allowed.
- Once your reservation has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to your email. You may be required by the participating café to show this confirmation email for verification purposes.
- To check or to cancel your reservations, please go under your “My Account” page and look under the “My Bookings” Section. The “Start Date” column will indicate the date and timing that you made your reservations for. You can click on the individual reservations to view more details.
- Please note that cancellations will only be allowed if it is done more than 2 days before your reservation date. Cancellations with less than 2 days notice may be subjected to cancellation charges subjected to the cafe’s discretion.
- To make changes to your reservations (such as: date, timing and number of pax), please cancel your booking and make a new booking.
- The participating cafés in Café Week is allowed to contact you to remind you of your reservation or to get credit card information so as to secure your reservation during Café Week.
- In the case of a no show, the café can charge a maximum amount of the Café Week set menu price multiplied by the number of diners that the reservation is made for. Your email will also be added to Nomnom’s black list and you will not be allowed to make future bookings.