10 – 13 Dec ’15
17 – 20 Dec ’15
Café Week is hosted over 2 weeks
Singapore Cafe Week is an annual event organised by the Nomnom to celebrate our local cafe culture. Keep a look out for Cafe Week 2016!
Café Week 2015 featured an impressive lineup of some of the top cafés in Singapore. We gave each participating café a challenge – to delight you with new plates of food. Taking inspiration from fresh produce, local ingredients and new flavor pairings, our participating cafés seek to give you the most memorable café dining experience ever. We look forward to meeting you again in Cafe Week 2016!
3 available menus to choose from
*Prices are nett and menus are subjected to cafes’ availability*
Cafe Week 2015
View the list of participating cafes for Cafe Week 2015
Cafe Week 2015 Participating Cafes:
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that all reservations can only be made here, via Nomnom’s reservation portal.
- To access the priority booking pages (from 6 Nov onwards), NOM’S members need to sign in to their Nomnom account before making the booking.
- Please note that each person has to get a set meal, and no sharing is allowed.
- Once your reservation has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to your email. You may be required by the participating café to show this confirmation email for verification purposes.
- To check or to cancel your reservations, please go under your “My Account” page and look under the “My Bookings” Section. The “Start Date” column will indicate the date and timing that you made your reservations for. You can click on the individual reservations to view more details.
- Please note that cancellations will only be allowed if it is done more than 2 days before your reservation date. Cancellations with less than 2 days notice may be subjected to cancellation charges subjected to the cafe’s discretion.
- To make changes to your reservations (such as: date, timing and number of pax), please cancel your booking and make a new booking.
- The participating cafés in Café Week is allowed to contact you to remind you of your reservation or to get credit card information so as to secure your reservation during Café Week.
- In the case of a no show, the café can charge a maximum amount of the Café Week set menu price multiplied by the number of diners that the reservation is made for. Your email will also be added to Nomnom’s black list and you will not be allowed to make future bookings.